Since 1993, the SPC Group has assisted industrial companies develop the skills of their employees through extensive training offers. Our services address company decision-makers, engineers, technicians, technical staff and all the actors involved in the success of your projects.
Our training centre is a member of the Professional Training Federation (FFP) and is OPQF certified by the ISQ (Intellectual Services Qualification organism – COFRAC certified). SPC is a very well-known on-site industrial training organization and our team of 20 trainers train between 500 and 1000 people a year. Our experience and savoir-faire also enable us to be Datadock referenced and thus recognized by the authorized collector organizations (OPCA) as a Training Organization as SPC fulfills all the quality regulation criteria.
The skill domains of SPC
Our training offers are focussed on the following domains of expertise:
- Industrial Process Control: instrumentation, analysis, automation, advanced control, monitoring and supervision, security and regulation
- Industrial and Production Information Systems: digitalization and Industry 4.0, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), data history and exploitation (Data Historian), traceability, performance follow-up, industrial IT, networks, security of industrial SI
- Information Systems in Quality and Analytical Laboratories: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Chromatography Data management Systems (CDS), Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS), Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- R&D Information Systems: Digitalization and R&D information Systems architecture, Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), knowledge management tools and Big Data.
Our training offer
To address your objectives and adapt our training offer in the best way possible, we consider your constraints and so provide several training formats:
- Customized training on the client’s site (INTRA)
- Scheduled training sessions on SPC premises with participation of one or more companies (INTER)
- Seminars(state-of-the-art) designed for Managers etc. and Decision-makers
- Engineering training services
- Programmes combining “Training and actions” and training related to “career paths”
- Training on dynamic simulators
- Scheduled or customized e-learning modules.
This flexibility enables us to offer you the best quality service to all your staff, whatever their workplace.
We develop teaching tools enabling the different phases of the training process to be optimized:
- Equipment and software models in all the domains of expertise involved
- Dynamic teaching tools in the theoretical phases
- Tools to simulate and emulate industrial software
- Interactive software to evaluate knowledge and understanding
- Methods for evaluating knowledge and skill before and after the training sessions