As a result of changes, notably in manufacturing, laboratories have to adapt and prepare for the new digital era of digitization and automation where analyses are faster, more reliable and safer. Laboratories must position themselves as an essential and efficient part of this innovation. The intelligent laboratory is already here.
What can be expected from automating laboratory processes?
- Results obtained more quickly: automated processes mean faster analyses even for a larger analysis volume.
- Better traceability: irrespective of the volume involved, traceability is both guaranteed and increased via its integration in the Information System.
- Reduction in number of errors: automation, especially with repetitive processes, will considerably decrease the risk of errors, notably in data input.
- Reduction in costs: reduced time (reduction in the time needed for analyses and dissemination of results), materials, even personnel.
- Increased safety: due to controlled surveillance via the continuous availability of data and the reduction in the risks linked to exposure to sensitive materials.
What is our priority? To help you build the laboratory of the future, as well as auditing and defining your projects with the implementation of solutions to enable continued operation.
Vous souhaitez lancer un programme de digitalisation pour votre ou vos laboratoires et disposer à cette occasion de l’accompagnement d’experts du domaine ?