Developing (and using) renewable ENERGIES as well as respecting the ENVIRONMENT are now integral parts of our society. The division of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) in a company’s strategies brings a practical response to both the consumer-actors, who are always more intrusive, and to the increasingly exacting authorities (challenges of COP21).
Development is accelerating with the arrival of solutions brought by Industry 4.0, which therefore enables competitiveness to increase and also addresses the enormous challenges in the decade to come:
REDUCTION OF THE « TIME TO MARKET »
- Digital engineering
- Connected companies: design, industrialization, manufacturing
- Data mining (Big Data)
CLIENT AND USER EXPERIENCE
- Personalizing the offers
- Functionality economy (v. products)
- Moving upmarket and personalizing
- Closer relations with users and the authorities
- Flexibility and agility
- Differentiation and competitiveness
- Industrial tool optimization
- Mastering the data
The strategy to address the main challenges and support the digitalization process is based on three major points for which the consultants and experts of the SPC group regularly intervene.
ADAPTING THE COMPANIES
- Partners at the centre of the learning company
- Collective and collaborative intelligence
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a strategic focus
- Integration of new market players.
RETHINKING THE INDUSTRIAL MODELS
- Expanded and connected factories (IoT, M2M, CPS)
- Artificial intelligence and deep learning
- New materials
- Additive manufacturing
- Predictive maintenance
- Manufacturing workstation (AR/VR, Robot, Cobot).
A GOOD COMMAND OF THE DIGITAL VALUE CHAIN
- ATAWADAC (Any Time, Any Where, Any Device, Any Content)
- Valorization of the data from the IoT to Big Data
- Cyber security strategy.
Whether you need an advisory service, help with integration projects, risk analysis or training solutions, the SPC group enables each of its clients to improve their industrial performance and address regulatory and environmental constraints.
Companies who trust in our services:
ARCELOR MITTAL, AXENS, EAU DE PARIS, EDF, FRAMATOME, IFP, LTR, ORANO, RIO TINTO etc.