From efficient industry right to your plate
Client fidelity, innovation and being attractive are the leitmotifs of the AGRIFOOD industry. Although, digitalization has been present in this industrial sector for a long time (performance requires it), it would be boosted by the inherent solutions of Industry 4.0 whether it be the use of AI and Deep Learning in raising expectations or by a connected factory bringing flexibility and product personalization; the AGRIFOOD industry has a trump card to play when confronted by the internet giants.
In this context, Industry 4.0 brings with it a flotilla of solutions. They will enable, in the decade to come, the significant challenges to be addressed. These are ever stronger due to competition from European countries having lower production costs, deindustrialization, new actors shaking up the present codes of behavior, more intrusive consumer-actors and stricter regulations, particularly concerning traceability:
REDUCTION OF THE « TIME TO MARKET »
- Digital engineering
- Connected companies: design, industrialization, manufacturing
- Data mining (Big Data)
CLIENT AND CONSUMER EXPERIENCE
- Personalizing the offers
- Functionality economy (v. products)
- Moving upmarket and personalizing
- Creating client and user loyalty
- Flexibility and agility
- Differentiation and competitiveness
- Industrial tool optimization
- Mastering the data
The strategy to address the main challenges and support the digitalization process is based on three major points for which the consultants and experts of the SPC group regularly intervene.
ADAPTING THE COMPANIES
- Partners at the centre of the learning company
- Collective and collaborative intelligence
- Corporate Social Responsibility as a strategic focus
- Integration of new market players.
RETHINKING THE INDUSTRIAL MODELS
- Expanded and connected factories (IoT, M2M, CPS)
- Artificial intelligence and deep learning
- New materials
- Additive manufacturing
- Predictive maintenance
- Manufacturing workstation (AR/VR, Robot, Cobot).
A GOOD COMMAND OF THE DIGITAL VALUE CHAIN
- ATAWADAC (Any Time, Any Where, Any Device, Any Content)
- Valorization of the data from the IoT to Big Data
- Cyber security strategy.
The SPC group has been working with AGRIFOOD industries and senior staff in the digitalization of their companies for many years. With an excellent command of information systems and technologies coming from Industry 4.0, combined with the expertise in business processes and complex organizations means that SPC is an indispensable partner in this strategic evolution.
Whether you need an advisory service, help with integration projects, change management and /or training, the SPC group enables each of its clients to improve their industrial performance, and address regulatory constraints and market expectations.
Companies who trust in our services:
ANDROS, BEL, BONDUELLE, CRISTAL UNION, DANONE, EURIAL, LAITA, MICHAUD, RIANS etc.