In order to respond to ever-increasing market demands, respect the ever-stricter regulatory constraints, ensure outstanding quality and safety, and constantly improve the performance of production tools, your information system (IS) needs to be a key tool to reach these objectives. What improvements? What points need to change to pass into the digital era and become the industry of the future? Is your business in the agrifood sector, specialty chemicals, cosmetics, energy, pharmaceuticals, oil or manufacturing sector? Our consultants will accompany you in all phases of your digital transformation projects, from the initial definition of your needs to operational implementation.
For the digital transformation of your industrial Information Systems, the initial framework is key
As well as their digital expertise, our consultants have key business skills in how to optimize your processes, accompany the changes and how to project your organization into the future: Industry 4.0.
We know that preparing and accompanying a project of transformation are essential to its success. We therefore provide you with a tried and tested methodology in order to exam what already exists and establish objectives which are ambitious, realistic and in total agreement with your industrial needs.
Our value proposition combines a business approach (production, logistics, maintenance, quality, etc.), a software dimension (ERP, MES, PLM, APS, WMS, etc.) and technological solutions (IIOT, Big Data, mobility, connectivity, etc.).
Forget complex and oversized structures! Our consultants work to select the solutions which are not only completely adapted to your needs but also guarantee an optimized level of integration.
With their excellent product knowledge and expertise, our integration teams will be responsible for the operational implementation of your projects and will build integrated applications. In addition, with our expertise in Industrial Information Systems, we will choose, with you, flexible and maintainable solutions based on « software packages » with great potential.
We are always concerned with providing adapted solutions and SPC will put together a tailored pedagogical approach and participate actively in the process of change adapted to your transformation projects.
MES the core of digital transformation
Whether you start from a global requirement or a localized one, the Industrial Information System is a patchwork of business applications. Urbanization of this, guarantees the stakes of your digital transformation when it is associated with excellent knowledge of the solutions of your Industrial Information System.
The solutions will notably affect:
- Manufacturing organization (APS – Advanced Planning Scheduling) and the optimization of your manufacturing operations
- The infrastructure of real time data or « Data Historian ». This collects large volumes of data, then consolidates and makes them accessible to management systems as well as providing advanced analysis tools
- Manufacturing (MES – Manufacturing Execution System) to pilot production in real time and collect all the data useful for monitoring production and manufacturing traceability (identification of materials and products, recording manufacturing and work environment parameters, follow-up of operational procedures, etc.). As the MES is connected to your process in real time, it will facilitate the calculation of all your monitoring indicators and notably the OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) which will help to measure the performance of your machines, and therefore enable you to carry out effective actions to measure performance in real time.
- Logistics using WMS (Warehouse Management System) and WCS (Warehouse Control System) ensure the logistics flow and continuity of operations, thus maximizing the efficacy of your material handling
- Quality management (QMS – Quality Management Process) will allow the « workflow » Quality Assurance to be monitored, notably the management of production non-conformities or CAPA.
In this patchwork, the MES is the key in orchestrating the project between your ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and your processes. The MES is also the principal tool in continuous improvement and performance. It will therefore be at the center of any digital transformation project involving industrial tools.
What is our priority? It is the success of your digital transformation, from the needs analysis and definition of the project all the way to practical implementation of solutions and their maintenance in operational condition.
Do you need a partner with expertise able to integrate your sector specificities? Come and see us to discuss how we can help you!